Before and After School extended care at Ontario Christian
Club IMPACT is a before and after school care ministry available exclusively for currently enrolled Ontario Christian students in grades K-6.
Our mission statement is to “Be a Living Sacrifice and Love One Another Through Selfless Love,” (Romans 12:1-21). The Club IMPACT staff provides a safe and loving atmosphere, offering assistance in homework, playtime, organized games, crafts, and movie day on Fridays. We also have daily devotional time and prayer at check-in and at snack time.
All of our childcare teachers and aides have been asked to submit a Statement of Faith. Furthermore, all childcare teachers have also completed at least 12 units in Early Childhood Education or related college courses, have experience working with children, and are certified in first aid and CPR.
Integrity Mission Praise Accountability Commitment Trust
Club IMPACT Program Information
- Before School: Monday through Friday we open 6:30 am, and the students are dismissed at 8:00 am to their classrooms.
- After School: Club IMPACT is open Monday thru Friday from 2:50 pm (or 12:00 pm on most half days) to 6:00 pm sharp.
- We are closed on the 1st day of school, (Meet the Teacher), and for all Observed Holidays.
Club Impact Calendar
- For a detailed listing of our program’s days of operation, including daycare options provided during breaks, conferences, and teacher in-service days, please review our calendar.
- Club IMPACT’s summer program runs from June through the first week of August.
- Registration for our summer program typically begins in April.
Club IMPACT Policies and Guidelines
What are the costs and fees for Club IMPACT daycare?
- Drop‐in Rate: $6.75 per hour (minimum charge is one hour)
- Full-Day: $50 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM and subject to change based on attendance)
Who can attend Club Impact? How are students registered?
- All currently enrolled K-6 Ontario Christian students are welcome to attend our program.
- Registration is automatically set up through our FACTS system for before and after-school care.
- Our summer program or full-day attendance during non-school days (such as spring break) may require an RSVP or additional registration forms so that we may plan to staff accordingly. This information is typically emailed to families who regularly attend Club IMPACT.
What behavioral and campus rules are Club IMPACT students expected to follow?
Club IMPACT follows the same regulations and policies as specified in the Ontario Christian School Elementary Handbook. Please refer to it for further details.
What are the drop-off and pick-up procedures and requirements for Club IMPACT daycare?
Morning Drop Off
If you arrive between the hours of 6:30 am-7:30 am there will be an employee at the south gate who will be supervising your child’s entry. At this time, parents will not be allowed on campus, so we will have a log of the times each child arrives and sign them in and out accordingly.
If you arrive between 7:30 am-7:45 am you will need to park and escort your child to our main office for them to enter campus.
Afternoon Pick up
If you arrive between 3:15 pm-4:00 pm you will need to park and enter through our office where someone will call over to have your child sent up front
If you arrive between 4:00 pm-6:00 pm you will need to have the fluorescent placard that was given with your child’s name and grade, on your front window as a pass for our security guard to recognize, who will then call over to Club Impact and have your child sent up to the front
If someone other than you is picking your child up from Club Impact, please be sure to notify me via email and have an extra placard for them to display upon arrival. If you are in need of extra placards please contact Claudia Tran to receive more. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider this process of check-in/checkout when picking up your child and allow yourself an extra 5-10 minutes for drop off and pick up.
Will my student complete homework after school?
Homework is strictly voluntary. However, we do set aside a designated time Monday-Thursday for quiet/study time through “Homework Club”. This time will vary based upon the age of your child. Each student is required to bring all of their own materials necessary to accomplish their homework.
Is supervised free-play offered during Club IMPACT?
We provide a safe and loving atmosphere. Children have access to playground equipment and a variety of indoor board games.
Does Club IMPACT provide snacks after school?
We provide a variety of nutritious snacks every afternoon by 4:30 pm. Your child is able to bring an extra snack if they like.
What are Club IMPACT's policies for sick children? Will Club IMPACT administer medication to my child?
- If your child is sick, parent(s) will be called to have your child picked up as soon as possible.
- Over the counter or prescribed medications may be administered to your child by our staff if the parent fills out a medication release form. All medication must be in its original medication container and the correct dosage printed on the medication container.
What if I am late to pick up my student from Club IMPACT?
- Late fees are $1 a minute, starting at 6:01 pm. Excessive late pick‐ups may result in a conference with the program director, or the loss of utilizing our program.
- Late pick-up Students: If a student is brought to school before 7:45 am or not picked up by 3:15 pm, they will be brought to daycare and the parent/guardian will be charged a minimum of one hour, no exceptions.
Is Club IMPACT open on minimum days and during teacher in-services?
Club IMPACT offers daycare starting at 12 pm on minimum days. Students not picked-up from the pick‐up gate are required to CLOCK-IN into daycare. Please refer to the Club IMPACT schedule for further information regarding teacher in-service days.
We are closed on the 1st day of school, (Meet the Teacher Day), and for all Observed Holidays. Please refer to the Club IMPACT calendar for further information.
How will I be billed for Club IMPACT daycare?
- You will receive a billing statement through our FACTS Tuition Management Company at the beginning of the month that will reflect the previous month’s charges.
- If you chose to have your incidental bill(s) (Club Impact) to be automatically deducted, it will state on your invoice where the payment will be deducted from and the date it will be deducted.
- All payments must be made online through your FACTS Family Portal either by ACH or Credit Card (2.85% fee) by the due date listed on the invoice.
- A $30 returned payment fee will be assessed to the parent the first time a payment fails. The payment will be re-attempted up to two more times. Rescheduled failed payments are not subject to a fee if they fail.
- Unexcused delinquency in Club Impact payments after 59 days may result in suspension or termination from our program.
Have Questions About Club IMPACT Daycare?
Please reach out to our staff.