Portrait of a Graduate
Ontario Christian’s academic program “throughlines” outline what it means to be an authentic, lifelong learner and Christ-follower.
Our vision is to see your child equipped to be a courageous leader who serves God and others, seek His Truth, and impact culture.
Ontario Christian Throughlines and
Student Learning Outcomes
It is our goal that every Ontario Christian graduate is a:
Servant Leader Who:
- Follows Jesus with thought, word, and deed with a thankful heart for the work that He did as one’s Savior and Lord.
- Respects differences in others by showing compassion and empathy, solving conflicts peacefully.
- Demonstrates leadership by following Christ’s example.
- Considers the needs of others – Loves God and others.
- 1 Peter 4:10, Philippians 2:3-8, John 3:30
Healthy Image Bearer Who:
- Views themselves and others as uniquely created by God.
- Understands society is fallen and in need of redemption.
- Responds obediently to God’s calling to act justly and seek mercy.
- Strives for spiritual growth through prayer, scripture, and church community.
- Genesis 1:26-27, Micah 6:8, Ephesians 5:1-2
Critical Thinker Who:
- Demonstrates logic and comprehension skills.
- Anticipates, analyzes, and suggests solutions from a Christian perspective.
- Listens, interprets, and responds to God’s Word.
- Uses discernment to ask meaningful questions.
- Proverbs 2:1-5, Matthew 10:16, Ephesians 5:15-16
Creative Learner Who:
- Employs their God-given talents to honor God.
- Takes risks to try new things.
- Expresses knowledge through a variety of creative methods.
- Appreciates and celebrates the arts.
- Exodus 35:31-32, Ephesians 2:10
Effective Communicator Who:
- Communicates effectively through speech, writing, and nonverbal cues.
- Respectfully listens to and responds appropriately to others.
- Uses technology in a positive and responsible way.
- Takes responsibility for their own words and actions.
- James 1:19, Colossians 4:6, Psalm 19:14
Collaborative Learner Who:
- Successfully cooperates with others.
- Out of love, works with excellence and diligence in a manner which reflects Christian character.
- Values the opinions of others.
- Actively contributes in the classroom, community, and church.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9, Proverbs 27:17, 1 Corinthians 12:14
By the Numbers
Percentage of 2020 graduates are seeking higher education.
Acres of immaculately maintained learning facilities across two campuses
Art, Computer, Library, Music, PE, and Spanish classes in K-6th grades.
Electives offered in 6th-12th grades, including Robotics and Engineering
CIF athletics teams.
In scholarships offered to the class of 2020 over 4 years.
Recent College Acceptances
New York University
Azusa Pacific University
I'd like to
I'm ready to
Schedule a Tour
Learn how to