Watercolor painting by Lilyan Chu, Class of 2022
Ontario Christian welcomes you to a brand new family event
Belle Arti Family Dinner & Auction
Saturday, March 26
Ontario Christian High School
Win a Front Row Seat at OC school graduations/promotions, Unique Student-made Artwork, Hawaiian Getaway, Principal for a Day, Dream Lego Basket, PitBoss Grill, Balboa Getaway, Sports Experiences, Restaurant & Spa Packages, and so much more for as little as $5!
Join us for Belle Arti Family Dinner & Auction
Ontario Christian welcomes you to a brand new family event held March 26th at our high school campus.
Belle Arti means “Fine Arts” in Italian. Arts is an important part of a child’s development, and we have the privilege at Ontario Christian to provide our Fine Arts classes and courses to all K-12th students.
All proceeds raised at the Belle Arti Family Dinner & Auction will directly benefit OC’s K-12 Fine Arts Departments, including band, art, culinary arts, photography, yearbook, choir, drama, and industrial arts.
Family Style Italian Dinner
4:00 PM-5:15 PM**
Family Style Italian Dinner
Open seating in the vintage gym and pavilions
Dinner tickets are $10 each
The deadline to purchase dinner tickets has now passed.
*Tickets are not required to attend this family event.
**Dinner must be pre-purchased by March 17
Fine Arts Department Program Improvements
Belle Arti Impact Goal: $100,000
Support the Fine Arts Department impact items below through the purchase of raffle tickets and by participating in the fund-a-need and live auction.
Culinary Department Remodel
Drama and Theatre Productions Improvements
Mill and Machinery for High School Industrial Arts
Art Studio Kiln Repairs
Knights Corner Kitchen Improvements
Knights Corner Kitchen Too Improvements
Enter to win these fabulous prizes for only $5!
Front Row Seats to Kindergarten Promotion
Front Row Seats to 8th Grade Promotion
Knights Corner Kitchen Meals for a Month
Student Handcrafted Chess Board
Student Handcrafted Pottery
Student Handcrafted Murals
Golfing with the Superintendent
Middle School Teacher Lounge Takeover
Spa Day with Kindergarten Teachers
OCHS Athletics Home Game Passes
Family Game Night Basket
Fall Pie Making Class
Restaurant Gift Cards
Raffle Auction Details
This is not your average silent auction. You’ll purchase your raffle ticket(s) and drop the tickets in the jar in front of your desired items. Let your students join the fun of dropping a ticket in their favorite basket while raising funds for their fine arts departments!
- Raffle winners will be announced at the Belle Arti program at 5:30 PM in the Knights Center.
- Must be present to participate in the raffle auction by dropping your tickets off in the item jars during the free family event between 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM but do not need to be present for the announcement of raffle winners.
- Raffle tickets: $5 each
- RAFFLE BONUS: Buy 20 tickets and get 5 free! (Must be purchased online by 3/20)
- Pre-purchase raffle tickets online before 3/20 and tickets will be sent home with the eldest student the week of the event. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased at the event in the Knights Center.
- All raffle tickets purchased online after 3/20 will be picked up at the event Will Call Table, located on the softball field along the 3rd base side.
After registering for your Charity Auctions Today account and signing in, purchase raffle tickets by clicking on the “Buy Now” button.
Fund-A-Need & Live Auction
Want to grow and enhance Ontario Christian’s Fine Arts Department through our impact goals? You can give your support directly with Fund-A-Need by simply raising your assigned bidder number toward the impact item you wish to support, like band equipment or chapel improvements. Enjoy the experience and excitement a Live Auction brings where you can raise your bidder number on a few select special getaways and fantastic items (check back here for updates on these live auction items!).
Opportunities for bidder numbers will be given at the Knights Center. The fine arts highlights showcase, raffle winners announced, fund-a-need, and live auction start at 5:30, don’t miss out!
Live Auction Prizes
Bid to win while supporting Fine Arts at OC!
Front Row Seats to High School Graduation
Schwinn Shuffle Scooter
Balboa Island Getaway
Join us for an open house-style Italian dinner from 4:00-5:30. Open family-style seating will be available in the vintage gym and pavilions.
- Dinner Tickets: $10 each
- Includes: spaghetti, bread, salad & soup
- Appetizers & dessert prepared by OC Culinary department
- Tickets must be purchased by 3/17
- No tickets will be sold at the door
Sponsors & Underwriting
Three reasons why you should sponsor the Belle Arti Family Dinner & Auction:
- Many public schools in the area have had to forgo art and music classes unless parent volunteers coordinate. At OC, we have the privilege of having a team of over ten staff dedicated directly to Fine Arts.
- Students on our elementary and high school campuses have the opportunity to take art, ceramics, photography, pottery, band, choir, culinary arts, wood making, industrial arts, and drama. High school students applying for four-year universities will have their prerequisites of Fine Arts met by attending OC.
- Ontario Christian Schools is committed to growing well-rounded Christian leaders. By shining a light on our Fine Arts department, we give students a platform to grow in many areas of God-given giftedness and talents.
Please consider making an instrumental gift today! To find out more about sponsorship levels, please contact Community Development Director Nickole Vander Dussen at (909)984-1756 ext. 143.